People Force International Ltd have pleasure in supporting one of the UK’s market leading publishing companies, in sourcing a Conference Producer to join their successful team.
As a Conference Producer, you will research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences from conception through to end and attending on the day. You will also develop the seminar programmes for their exciting market leading exhibition, which attracts thousands of visitors each year.
This is a fast paced role required excellent ability to manage different projects at once and build relationships. The successful candidate will be tenacious with a creative and commercial approach to developing events.
- Researching and developing a series of commercially successful conferences in addition to the programmes for the market leading seminars
- Refreshing the content and format of our annual events
- Securing high-quality speakers and develop industry-leading, interactive and engaging agendas
- Writing compelling copy for invitations, brochures, emails and other promotional collateral
- Collaborating with and project managing the editorial, sales, operations, marketing and data teams to achieve revenue and quality objectives
- Working with the operations team to ensure the successful delivery of the event on-site.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in conference production is ideal but you may also have an editorial or commercial background
- An ability to assimilate complex information and communicate it clearly
- A highly organised individual with exceptional eye for detail
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing a variety of projects
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to achieve commercial success in a fast-paced environment