Senior Lighting Design Engineer
Job Profile for Senior Lighting Design Engineer - TP110116
Senior Lighting Design Engineer required. My client is a leading manufacturer of Lighting products based in the Dartford area, due to continued growth are now seeking a Lighting Design Engineer to join their team. The successful Product Design Engineer will be involved in a range of commercial projects, providing design and technical support on products throughout the project lifecycle.
It is envisaged that the successful Senior Lighting Design Engineer will have a proven background in the Lighting industry, utilising 3D Modelling software, ideally Solidworks.
Senior Lighting Design Engineer Position Overview
- The Design Engineer will be involved in the product development cycle, utilising 3D modelling software, Solidworks
- The design engineer will be ensuring projects stay on schedule and meet the quality of customer expectations.
- Contribute to the continuous development of existing products by identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising closely with other members of the Design Development team to ensure efficient operation of the department
Senior Lighting Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD Software, Solidworks
- Must have experience in the Lighting industry
- Based within a commutable distance of Dartford
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
Senior Lighting Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35,000 - £50,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Bonus, Pension
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 40 hour week, Monday to Friday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.