Our client is a successful engineering group based in Solihull, and as part of a restructure across their group headquarters, are keen to attract an experienced Financial Accountant to head up a key part of their financial accounting team.
- Manage and develop a team of aspiring PQ/Q accountants, responsible for deliver period end close
- Promote and in still a culture of continuous improvement
- Business partner operational finance teams to ensure they have accurate information
- Take ownership of the accounting process for ledger books and reconciliation for assets, costs and revenues
- Act as first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting standards
- Be qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent) and have good managerial experience
- Have a strong financial background, particularly in the areas of fixed asset management
- Be a confident communicator, and looking to progress their career in a dynamic organisation
Our client is household name, and respected as a recruiter of choice in the Midlands area. This role has historically acted as a spring-board into other roles within the HQ and division.