Sales Performance Business Partner
KennedyPearce are recruiting a Sales Performance Business Partner on behalf of a national leading events company.
This roles is based in the finance team and reportis directly into the Head of Commercial Finance. The role will also have one direct report.
- This is a high profile and integral role responsible for all aspects of sales performance targets, measurement and reward across the sales community.
- The individual will be supporting the Finance Director in ongoing development of the Sales Performance Bonus Plan.
- The individual will be supporting sales leaders in creation of targets ensuring they are appropriately challenged.
- The individual will be responsible for preparing all measurement and analysis against sales target and activity performance providing insight and reccomendations.
- An aspect of the role is around continual review and development of our sales performance KPI's, processes and CRM systems.
- Creation and financial ownership of annual sales targets with Commercial Directors / Sales leaders by individual, customer type and event section.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring and reporting of sales & performance versus target & budget ensuring all reporting is accurate, timely and consistent. This includes challenging under performance and providing variance commentary.
- On-going creation and monitoring of sales performance KPI's and reporting internally and to Group through Tableau including explanations, insight and analysis.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Performance Bonus calculation reviews for over 80 sales individuals.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Media background advantage but commercial experience essential.
- Previous experience in a highly drivem sales led environment essential.
- Accuracy obsessive.