As Hostmaker’s first QA Engineer, you willl be teaming up with engaged and talented engineers, and will be a leader as we navigate business and technical challenges in the homestay management space. Reporting to the CTO, you will support the development team designing, building and testing all Hostmaker technology products.
Skills SQL, GitHub, API Testing
We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch because we recently closed our Series A funding, making us the most funded Airbnb Management Service in Europe!
Hostmaker's mission is to bring traditional hospitality values to homes. We solve the complex logistical operations of coordinating housekeepers, fresh linen and key exchange while our Hosts retain their starring role. We support over 1000 hosts across London, Paris, Barcelona and Rome and enjoy a warm relationship with the Airbnb team in London and San Francisco.
Hostmaker re-imagines the streets of a city like the corridors of a hotel -we believe every home can be on Airbnb, every host can be a super host.
Who Are You?
- You are passionate about the Airbnb experience & hospitality.
- 2-4 years of experience within QA function
- Experience Exploratory/Manual Testing - Defining Use-Cases
- Implemented Cross Browser Testing Strategy
- Experience with Git/Github
- Proficient in automation testing (either node.js or ruby preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- Testing of API - via Postman or similar tools
- Releasing tested functionality
A competitive salary + great benefits + an opportunity to grow