Engineering / Manufacture
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Perpetual Partnerships are a North West based recruitment consultancy with a significant track record of supporting the key goals of organisations within the engineering community.
Our client are well-known within their field and supply into major blue chip businesses. They have an extensive and positive reputation within the industry. They have a state of the art facility and this opportunity has become available due to business growth.
The Role & Person
- Experience of project management
- Generating of bit part drawings
- Ensuring 100% BOM accuracy
- Reporting to Lead Reliability Engineer
- General supervision of work with assignments that require a technical understanding
- May be assigned to small projects or to phases/portions of larger projects
Some of the Key responsibilities:
- Ensure all relevant piece part drawings are correct and available at the selected time scale
- Development of engineering department systems and procedures
- Support sales at customer interfacing reviews
- Ensuring all designs comply with H&S standards
- Manage 1st off builds through the Prototype Department
- Manage day to day technical queries
- Develop and update design DFMEA’s
- Degree or HND qualified
Ultimately we are looking for an individual with a good attitude who wants to be part of a forward thinking, expanding business. There will be mentorship and training available where necessary.
Benefits, Prospects & Training
You will receive first class training including internal and external training courses. The organisation are renowned for the training and support they give to their staff.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please don’t hesitate to call.