Our client is looking to recruit a Assistant Engineer who shall assist the Engineering team overseeing the design of infrastructure and ground works packages for residential developments
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To procure service records and enquiries for new developments, including responsibility for timely payment for new services infrastructure to support build programmes
- To assist the engineering team with the procurement, design and detailing carried out by externally appointed consulting engineers responsible for providing designs for new estate roads and sewers, including section 38,104 and s278 agreements.
- Assisting the Engineering function to secure adoption agreements, s38,s104 and s278 to suit the development programme
- Working with the engineering team to obtain designs for foundations and where necessary have input into securing structural designs for superstructure components
- Liaise with other technical team members and others as necessary to seek the discharge of building regulations and planning conditions
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Educated to HNC/ HND level in an Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Computer literate, experience of using design software packages such as PDS or Microdrainage desirable although not essential
- Ability to co-ordinate with all members of the design team to ensure programmes are achieved
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475458