Ad Ops Manager
A little bit about the role
This newly created role will become a pivotal part of the Global Media Sciences team, responsible for successful technical deployment of campaigns for top-tier clients in 80 countries around the world.
The role is to work with the central media account and data teams and individual market activation teams to ensure successful technical deployment, QA and troubleshooting, tracking, and optimisation of campaigns.
This role is critical to maintaining consistency and best practice in our ways of working across markets and pushing forward our media optimisation capabilities.
Skills & Requirements
- Hands-on experience working in digital marketing adserving and tracking platforms including Doubleclick and Kochava.
- Knowledge of data-driven digital media ecosystems, inclusive of DSPs, DMPs, and DCO.
- Strong organisation and project management skills, including ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple simultaneous workstreams.
- Knowledge of industry tools to support campaign, audience, and adtech analysis and QA
- Sensitivity to communicate and collaborate effectively with globally distributed teams - clarity in email and on concalls, bridging language and cultural barriers, managing time zones.
- Passion for data and fully up to speed on the industry issues and challenges including GDPR, Ad Fraud & Viewability. - Minimum 1 year experience in an ad agency setting preferred.
We believe that people are what make great places to work. We believe in meritocracy, and that hard work and star quality should get rewarded. You will need to be ready to hit the ground running, and looking to now do the best work of you career. If so, we’d look forward to meeting you.