Invoice Processing Clerk - Temp to Perm
A leading organisation based in the Liverpool area is currently recruiting for an Invoice Processing Clerk to join their team on an ongoing temporary position with the view to becoming permanent. This is an excellent foot in the door opportunity with one of Liverpool’s most recognisable employers, who can offer fantastic career development.
Reporting to the Processing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all accounting transactions are processed in line with agreed volumes and timescales. The role will consist of handling purchase invoices, managing query items and ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
The Invoice Processing Clerk will be responsible for:
- Inputting routine accounting transaction within defined processes and agreed volumes
- Ensuring all purchase invoices and expenses are posted onto system
- Assisting in managing query items
- Matching incoming invoices to a purchase order
- Process all new procurement card applications
- Chase for expense claims not processed
Essential Requirements are:
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above including Maths and English
- High level of numerical and data entry speed and accuracy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload under minimal supervision
If you have all of the above requirements for the Invoice Processing Clerkposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of purchase ledger vacancies including:
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Assistant Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Transaction Processing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Purchase Ledger Supervisor/Purchase Ledger Manager
- Transactional Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.