As part of a continued plan to expand the business my Client is seeking a Junior Paraplanner or an experienced IFA Administrator looking to transition into a report writing role, to join their growing team.
This is the chance for an ambitious individual to take the next step up in their career and achieve the best from themselves; by working for a company who pride themselves on the quality of their specifically tailored advice for their clients and achieve this by placing the client at the centre of all their actions. They have an excellent retention rates on clients and are looking to invest into someone who is looking to progress with their career and qualifications.
The purpose of the role is to provide Paraplanning and Administration support within the firm. The overall focus of the role is to help ensure that the overall Financial Planning process is as smooth and effective as possible for the clients of the firm. You will be involved in the research, preparation and ongoing review of Financial Planning recommendations, and support the firm in building and developing long term client relationships.
- Assist in research and analysis surrounding the Financial Planning process.
- To prepare suitability reports in accordance with agreed recommendations.
- Develop and maintain technical, product and provider knowledge.
- You will liaise with clients, investment managers and insurance companies.
- Review client investment portfolios, asset allocations and risk profiles.
- Provide full administrative support
- Good organisational, IT and communication skills.
- Keen interest in the Financial Planning process.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
*Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner