Bank 6 Physiotherapist - Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Bank 6 PHYSIOTHERAPIST REQUIRED AT SOUTHERN HEALTH NHS FOUNDATION TRUST.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 100,000 health care professionals including; nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals and admin staff to work shifts via our bank at our NHS Client Trusts across the UK.
NHS Professionals offers its flexible worker customers is the choice of temporary work at their convenience. For NHS Trust clients, we offer reassurance of a safe supply of quality temporary staff at the best value.
Full -time opportunities are typically 8.30- 4.30pm, Monday to Fridays. Placements range in length, depending on the role and the Trust’s requirements.
Location: Parklands Hospital Aldermaston Rd, Basingstoke RG24 9RH
AT SOUTHERN HEALTH NHS FOUNDATION TRUST are currently looking for vibrant, enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team.
We provide community health, specialist mental health and learning disability services for people across the south of England.
Covering Hampshire we are one of the largest providers of these types of service in the UK.
We employ around 6,000 staff who work from over 200 sites, including community hospitals, health centres, inpatient units and social care services.
Southern Health is also a Foundation Trust, this means that local people have greater involvement in the way we develop and run our services. It also gives us more flexibility in the way we can manage and invest our finances, allowing us to be more responsive to the needs of local communities.
- To provide strong holistic leadership to the team and support the Integrated Senior Clinical Lead (Band 7).
- To provide clinical and professional Physiotherapy expertise in the community therapy team and as part of the multidisciplinary Integrated Community Team
- Provide advanced Physiotherapy assessments of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, providing holistic assessment, development, and delivery of individualised treatment programmes.
- To provide Physiotherapy rehabilitation programmes within the Integrated Community Team, supporting teams to deliver patient pathways which support patients with a variety of conditions.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload without direct supervision.
- As a supervisor, delegate tasks to assistant practitioners and therapy assistants and provide mentorship to undergraduate students.
- To adhere to professional and operational issues relating to the provision and development of the Community Therapy Team.
Confidentiality/data protection regarding all personal information and Trust activity must be maintained at all times (both in and out of working hours) in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the Data Protection Act. The post holder should ensure that they are familiar with and adhere to all Trust Information governance policies and procedures. Any breach of confidentiality will be taken seriously, and appropriate disciplinary action may be taken.
Promote the concepts of equality of opportunity and managing diversity Trust wide.
Health and Safety
Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed upon them under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, paying due regard to health and safety in the workplace and management of risk to maintain a safe working environment for service users, visitors and employees.
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension
- Paid annual leave and statutory maternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to our very own pension’s scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension’
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received.