Cover Supervisor - ASAP Start - Wirral
Cover supervisors needed - Wirral - ASAP START
Academic s is currently working with a secondary school based on The Wirral who are looking to grow their current pool of Cover Supervisors.
Are you looking to gain school based experience? Or a graduate or NQT looking for more classroom experience?
Are you looking for flexible work that fits around your lifestyle?
Your new role:
- Deliver pre-planned lessons in the absence of the class teacher
- Encouraging learning whilst managing the class room
This is a varied role, so the ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with young people (Sports coach/drama coach / Youth Workers etc)
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach
- Have a proactive and can do attitude towards work
The main role of a cover supervisor is to cover the delivery of lessons in the event of either a planned or unplanned absence of the class teacher. You will need to ensure that set work has been completed and manage the behaviour of pupils under your care.
In return for working as a cover supervisor with Academics, you will receive:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Flexible work to fit around your schedule
- Daily work with a number of schools in the areas you want to work in
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free online CPD
I will be interviewing for this role immediately so APPLY TODAY!
Alternatively call the Wirral office on to find out more!