Assistant Management Accountant
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a market leading Pharmaceutical business. Due to rapid growth they are looking to appoint a new Assistant Management Accountant.
You will be ACCA / CIMA part-qualified, preferably with a manufacturing background, strong interpersonal skills and a clear desire to further your career in management accounting.
- CIMA /ACCA Part-qualified (active study)
- Excellent IT Skills with strong Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Ability to produce & present a variety of reports to management
- Assist with month-end and year-end close within reporting calendar deadlines.
- Preparation of GRNI accruals, prepayments and other accruals
- Ensure processes adhere to internal controls and SOX
- Prepare monthly control account reconciliations
- Analysis of monthly overhead absorption applying correct accounting treatment
Other roles you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Manager, PQ Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Assistant Financial Accountant, and Part Qualified Accountant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474531