Paraplanner - Gerrards Cross
| Paraplanner | Gerrards Cross | £28,000 - £34,000 |
Our clients, a successful Financial Advice Firm, are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their professional team in Gerrards Cross.
The company is a trusted name in financial advice, they are family run, and have a reputation for holding onto their staff. Their small team of advisors deals with a large caseload, making this role varied and challenging for the successful candidate.
- Liaising with Clients and providers and building a good working rapport with both.
- Administration, technical and sales support to the consultants.
- Involved with pensions, trust and private client investment administration.
- Producing and requesting illustrations.
- Preparing individual client valuations.
- Setting up new business/making changes to existing business on online platforms.
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings.
- Meeting with clients on occasions to assist with the completion of paperwork.
- Product, provider and fund research.
- Drafting Review meeting follow-up letters and Suitability Reports.
- Steady employment record.
- Previous experience within a technical paraplanning role.
- Working towards a Diploma Qualification.
- Ambition to Progress within the industry.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Salary/Package: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum, plus bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473440