Multi-Drop Driver - Food Industry, Edinburgh
Our client, are a well-established food business based in Edinburgh with an excellent reputation for quality of product and service. As the company grows there are a number of new opportunities arising. I am keen to speak with anyone who would be interested in a Multi-Drop Driver position covering the Edinburgh area.
Excellent bonus and benefits package alongside a competitive base salary is on offer.
Please note that there are multiple vacancies open that cover Monday to Friday as well as Tuesday to Saturday.
- Management of multiple drops across Edinburgh and surrounding areas - all food and drink products
- Offer a friendly and approachable service to all customers - this role acts as the "face" of the business
- Efficient time management - ensuring that all routes and runs are completed in a timely manner
- Reliability - Drivers must be customer and company focussed, willing to go above and beyond where required
- An experienced Multi-Drop Driver - happy to consider parcel delivery experience but food is advantageous
- CPC license holder ideally- my client are willing to help get candidates through this if needed
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook with a flexible approach to work
- Strong communication skills
What’s on offer?
- A competitive base salary alongside an excellent performance related bonus package
- The opportunity to grow within an excellent, Scottish business
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV now. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment in Edinburgh.