Market Research Analyst THTM64117
Our client is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. They are a “profit-for-purpose” organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice. They also have Gold status IIP accreditation.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the main duties for this role are as follows:
- To conduct market research on potential new developments – identifying target markets, key demographics, demand levels, optimum house-type mix and indicative price ranges
- To utilise a range of data sources and systems effectively to extract the most relevant data for each location
- Create Market research reports for new developments, highlighting key findings and summarising recommendations
- Identify the best new data sources within the residential/new homes sector, trial, and provide recommendations on these
- Monitor housing and house-building news, intelligence and market trends, providing regular updates to the Sales team and wider department on relevant articles
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis to support sales and marketing strategy for new developments
- Assist in preparing business reports and presentations as required by the Head of Sales and Sales Manager.
- Provide data to support the production of Sales and Marketing plans for new developments
- Develop relationships with external agents and partners who can support with the provision of key data
- Provide desktop valuation updates to Delivery team as required for developments on site.
- Conduct industry research to identify best practise and potential new business opportunities for the Sales team.
- Occasionally provide support to the sales team as required to assist in responding to new sales enquiries or attending customer-facing events.This may involve working at a weekend on occasion.
They are looking for a graduate with excellent research and analytical skills, ideally with a related degree, for example, construction or housing, however this is not a prerequisite for the role.
What the trust can offer you:
Our client encourages a healthy work/life balance and they offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme, annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service.
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.