Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager
Technology and Change is a vital part of the Moneybarn business and has provided a platform for our significant growth over the last 10 years.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a detail oriented and innovative Technical Business Analyst /Project Manager to join our well established and expanding Technology and Change Team. You will have proven experience in gathering, analysing and documenting functional and technical requirements along with a good understanding of Project management methodology.
As the Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager you will manage and support the delivery of IT/Business Projects and facilitate the technical proposition throughout the full project life cycle. You will be responsible in driving Agile based IT/Business Projects to improve business performance and efficiency with the introduction of new systems and technologies. You will work closely with the business change, development and quality assurance teams to ensure the delivery of outstanding projects.
If you are looking for your next opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects, with a chance to grow and progress within a fun and rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll be expected to do in the role
- Balancing a 70/30 role ratio between Technical Business Analysis and Project Management of I.T deliverables
- Gathering, analysing and documenting functional and technical requirements
- Turning high level business requirements into solution-based technical spec by working with Developers
- Project delivery, including creating I.T project plan, maintaining RAID log and track delivery progress.
- Produce project reporting and liaise with Developer/Tester to ensure project meeting delivery deadline.
What we’re looking for from you
- Proven experience of working in a delivery-focused Technical Business Analysis/IT Project Manager role
- In depth experience of functional/non-functional requirements definition. Ability to facilitate technical and system design workshops, communicate and negotiate technical options with project stakeholders and/or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Solid experience across the full software development life cycle
- A strong track record of defining and delivering IT project deliverables, including the facilitation of testing and UAT, combined with leadership in supporting/resolving technical issues
- Confident working with cross functional business area to manage and support projects
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about the Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474490