Brexit Finance Analyst
The Commercial Banking Finance team support the UK and Europe Commercial Banking (CMB) Global business lines with finance support and analytics. Within this the strategic initiatives team support the delivery of the major strategic programmes currently focusing on Brexit, and Earth and Moon (Ringfence bank and Servco), and GBR in FTP.
The role will form part of the Brexit team and will report into the Head of Strategic Initiatives. The role will focus on supporting the Brexit deliverables in Ireland and Netherland, and the development and maintenance of the financial modelling for Brexit impacts to be provided to support CMB decision making and regulatory impact submissions.
Key stakeholders will be the CMB Brexit Programme team, the CFO's for CMB UK and Europe, Brexit finance change team, and programme stakeholders in Ireland and Netherlands.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate strength and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent systems skills (including use of TM1, Excel, Words, Powerpoints and he management of static data in finance systems)
- Some commercial understanding of what drives the numbers reported
- Exceptional drive and commitment; ability to work and thrive in a fast changing, results driven environment; and proven ability in handling competing priorities
- Some understanding of the Group's strategy, and customer focused
- Strong communication (written & verbal), planning and organisation skills
- An inquisitive mind who is not afraid to challenge the status quo, continuously look at ways to improve processes and reduce duplications
- Ability to highlight problems but more importantly contribute to the development of innovative and practical solutions
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) preferred
- Experience in working on programme environment would be ideal.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474452