Primary SEN Teacher | September 2018 Start | Greenwich
Q -Are you searching for an established SEN School for September 2018?
Remedy Education are working exclusively with a truly creative SEN school in the Greenwich, to help them find exceptional and experienced SEN teachers for September 2018!
The school are searching for a Primary SEN Teacher who is passionate about a whole-child approach to learning, enjoy working in a creative environment and have high expectations.
The school has a very supportive SLT and Head teacher who will trust you with the autonomy to run your classroom how you feel is best. The school supports a variety of needs ranging from ASD to MLD.
PRIMARY SEN TEACHER TLR- The school is keen to take on a SEN teacher who is able to work assessment of students at Nursery level. This will require you o coordinate with the other teachers and professionals in order to make sure the students are placed in the right classroom.
Does this sound like the SEN Teacher + TLR opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! - The School are keen to interview ASAP!
- SEN Teacher (KS1 & KS2)
- Full Time & Long term Contract
- Interviews ASAP
- September 2018 Start
- Working with a variety of needs: ASD, ADHD, MLD, Complex needs
- £130 - £160 per day
- Class size of max 10 with min 2 support staff
- TLRs available: Subject or Year Group Lead
- Experienced Primary Teachers
- 1 Year + experience (NQT Year completed)
- Experience working with SEN- variety of SEN would be ideal
- Creative, Passionate and Fun
- Someone looking for a school to grow and develop in
- Supportive SLT who want ambitious teachers
- Students aged 3-11, predominantly SLD and PLD needs
- Incredible Resources - Modern and Spacious
- Great support staff (Experienced Teaching Assistants)
- Can be reached easily via public transport
- Free staff parking available on site as well
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher + TLR opportunity, lesson observations and interviews can be arranged immediately!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474447