SQL Developer (SQL Server 2012, SQL, ODBC)
Location: Portishead, North Somerset
SQL Developer - Key Skills:
- Good SQL development experience.
- MS SQL Server 2012 experience.
- Excellent SQL and ODBC experience.
- T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, and functions experience.
- Proficient with using reporting tools e.g. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports or others.
- Experience migrating and importing data (preferably into an ERP system).
- Data merging and cleansing experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
SQL Developer - Nice to Have:
- ERP experience preferable but not mandatory.
- Experience with working with Financial related data e.g. Purchasing, Sales etc.
- Any OO Programming experience.
- Experience with MS Access and other database formats is a bonus.
About the Role:
Your role as a SQL Developer (SQL Server 2012, SQL, ODBC) will involve:
- Designing, implementing, refining and supporting all business systems and databases.
- Creating, maintaining, optimizing stored procedures and databases.
- Working with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support.
- Interacting with report owners to establish/clarify their requirements and develop report specifications.
- Migrating and importing data into an ERP system.
- Develop and maintaining data driven systems.
- Data analysis and MI Reporting.
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining reporting solutions based on a variety of data sources.
For more information on this SQL Developer role (SQL Server 2012, SQL, ODBC) please apply now for an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81476112