Sales Team Leader
My client is a high profile, award winning company who specialise in luxury holiday accommodation.. Due to their continued success and ambitious plans for the future they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Telesales Team Leader to work alongside their successful Sales Manager.
Job Description: The Sales Team Leader oversees the daily performance and management of a call centre team, leading from the front, achieving sales targets and is responsible for the development and training of telesales staff.
The role will involve working on a shift basis, 5 days out of 7 which will include some weekend working.
Duties of a Telesales Team Leader:
- Working closely with the Sales Manager coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team achieves agreed sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Assisting in the development of sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to Senior Management
- Consistently managing activity levels to achieve KPI’s.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of leading a sales team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Ability to lead by example together with a successful track record in sales
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation who offer superb career development in a dynamic environment and excellent earning potential