Staff Software Engineer - Blockchain
The Staff Software Engineer will join the Lab in Belfast and will be at the core of delivering blockchain based solutions and integration services that will enable the transformation of many businesses worldwide. You will work in small agile teams creating individual solutions and common platforms and services to be used across this worldwide organisation. An interest in 'Full stack' to work across all technologies will enable you to further develop your skills to bring an idea to production.
If you are passionate about technology, are interesting in new and emerging technology and want to be at the forefront and learn from a highly experienced expanding team this is the opportunity for you. You will become an expert in the emerging blockchain technology.
- 10 years commercial development experience working with Java or Node.js on Linux. Other OO languages such as .Net, Python or Ruby will also be considered
- Expereince architecting enterprise level digital solutions
- Experience working with Object Orientated Data bases such as Postgres
- Experience working in a DevOps environment to ensure code gets deployed and runs correctly in test and production environments
- Understanding of source code management, build automation and continuous integration tools such as Maven, npm, Jenkins and GIT Bucket
- Experience working in an agile environment
Experience in delivering cloud based systems such as deploying and running un AWS or Azure etc would be advantageous
Salary up to £75,000 dependant on experience, excellent holidays, bonus, stock options, pension, private medical Insurance and dental cover, gym membership, childcare vouchers.
To hear more on this opportunity, send your CV via the link below or call 028 90820942.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475081