Nurse Manager / Clinical Lead
* * * * * NURSE MANAGER / CLINICAL LEAD - ELDERLY CARE * * * * *
SALARY: £35,000 - £38,000
EXCELLENT HOLIDAYS & BENEFITS including company pension plan, performance related pay, 25 days holiday including bank holidays, free parking, free uniform and MORE
Do you have experience in a Management role within the adult to elderly and dementia sectors?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for YOU
BS Social Care are proud to be currently assisting a reputable Elderly Care provider in their search for an experienced Nurse Manager to assist in the smooth running and provision of quality care to the residents. The home itself is a large nursing and residential service, catering specifically for the elderly and dementia.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist in managing the day to day running of the Service. You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure that an excellent service is being delivered, and that the Service is compliant.
As Nurse Manager/Clinical Lead you will be working for a company that really values its people. You will receive a generous and competitive pay package along with a range of benefits which reflect your qualifications, experience and commitment in this field. You will also receive continuous training and development so the progression opportunities are endless.
Your daily duties will include:
- Assist the Registered Manager in ensuring excellent standards in Person Centred Care are provided by all Nursing and care staff
- Ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the service users are recognised, assessed and met
- Ensure the Registered Nurses are reviewing and updating Person Centred Care Plans as per company policy
- Ensuring that legislation and regulations are complied with, and advising where action is required
- Work as part of a management team ensuring the Registered Manager and Deputy are kept informed at all times of any concerns, safeguard alerts, health and safety concerns, accidents or incidents on the nursing unit
- Conduct Performance Management Reviews for staff within area of responsibility
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Leadership & Management or Health & Social Care
- RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified with a valid NMC pin and clinical training is essential
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar managerial role supporting adults and elderly within a care home setting
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role then do not delay!
Please email your CV , or for more information, you can contact Angela on 0191 2617570.