Financial Controller & Systems Manager
Venatu Finance are working in partnership with our respected client in Leeds, to source a Financial Controller & Systems Manager.
The Financial Controller and Systems Manager principally supports the Finance Director in the preparation of company accounting information, development and presentation of reports and has responsibility for the maintenance, development and training of company IT processes and security of company data.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and annual accounts for audit
- Cash flow projections and commentary
- Preparation of management reports
- Attendance at quarterly management meetings to present reports and projections and/or deviation
- Proactive management of company cash flow
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Checking and making payments of purchase ledger
- Primary company contact with external IT providers
- Newly or nearly qualified accountant Acceptable qualifications include: ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Strong IT/system skills
- Confident presenter of information
- Good attention to detail and possess a questing and curious approach
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Development & Training
Sounds like a role for you? Apply Now!
Venatu Finance is a successful specialist recruiter of Accountants & Senior Financial Professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475587