Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide shift breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment, and any ancillary equipment.
- To maintain machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To work with other teams within the business to deliver a common goal.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- Assist other engineers as and when required.
- This will be working on a 0600-1800 / 1800-0600 4 days on 4 off shift pattern.
- Time served engineer - either electrical or mechanical, although multi skilled would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Experience of working in an injection moulding production environment is a definite advantage
- Generous holiday allowance
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Share scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474621