A leading full service Legal 500 firm based in Devon. Private client focused they provide efficient and concise legal advice in a professional and friendly manner. Due to expansion are looking for articulate and hard-working individuals to join their firm.
Your work and caseload will cover all aspects of the Conveyancing process. This includes but is not limited to: dealing with freehold and leasehold sales and purchases; re-mortgages; new builds; transfers of equity; applying for searches and submitting AP1’s; deeds of variations; extensions; preparing completion statements and invoices; and liaising with clients across of multitude of platforms. Working within a small but busy team you will work under Senior Associates who are able to provide both support and guidance.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified Property lawyer: either as a Solicitor, Legal Executive, Conveyancer or other
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire Conveyancing cycle from instruction to completion
- Ability and experience of handling your own caseload as a fee earner
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Conveyancer, Conveyancing fee earner, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Property Solicitor, Conveyanc*, Conveyancing Solicitor, fee earner
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474566