A few reasons why our client’s Finance Team love working there…
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension Scheme
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Discounts & offers for employees (including travel discounts)
* Free onsite parking
* Study support
Our client is a large international services company who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Finance Apprentice role for you…
* AAT part-qualified
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an accounts / finance role
* Knowledge of Oracle Financials beneficial but not essential
* Confident in using Excel, knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs would be preferred
* Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
* Self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail
This role is a permanent position working 37.25 hours per week. As with any finance role, flexibility is required to meet tight deadlines.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Apprentice…
* To assist the UK Travel Finance Manager in the smooth running of the finance department
* Preparing client facing MI to required standards
* Submission of financial results including variance analysis, calculation of accruals and prepayments, journal postings
* Maintenance of the balance sheet position, ensuring all accounts are free from query and items are current
* Involvement in forecasting for the Travel business, including attending regular meetings with key stakeholders
* Producing ad-hoc reports and liaising with other departments to explain the results
If you are looking to develop your skills in an analytical Finance role whilst continuing with your AAT studies then our client want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Finance Apprentice in Kettering.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475679