We are currently representing a role as a Shift Engineer on behalf of our client, who are a major FMCG company, the position would be based at their factory in Waterside, Leeds.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide the engineering department support to the site
* Ensure the site is well maintained and operating efficiently.
* Review the maintenance schedule and carry out required maintenance tasks.
* Carry out testing and inspection of equipment.
* Ensure immediate 24-hour response to all breakdowns and organise work to be carried out.
* Ensure repairs are carried out to budget requirements.
* Train production staff to operate machines.
To be successful in this role, the candidate would preferably:
* Have an ONC/A Level Maintenance Electrical qualification
* 2 years practical experience
For further information on this role, please contact the office to speak to one of our consultants. Our telephone number is 01482 291751, or please send your cv to
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475923