My client is an accountancy firm in the heart of Leeds with a very dynamic and different outlook on the traditional accounting model. They are looking for a Forensic Accountant to join them in their band new City Centre office. They have major growth plans over the next few years and so now is a really exciting time to join this fantastic company.
As a Forensic Accountant you will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with a minimum of three years' experience working in a Civil Forensic Accounting role. This role is an autonomous role, although on larger, more complex cases you will have a team of analysts to work alongside. It is therefore important that you are a self-starter and well-motivated.
The duties of the Forensic Accountant will include:
- Prepare fee quotes from information provided from various parties
- Develop a strategy to determine the scope of the case and the work required
- Review, analyse and verify confidential and sensitive evidence
- Critically review the work of the opposing party
- Interpret mass volumes of complex data and reconciliation of accounts
- Develop fact finding questions for further areas of investigation and request additional documentary evidence for consideration
- Preparation of expert financial information and analysis
- Prepare reports with supporting schedules and appendices, in a clear and concise format suitable for Court purposes, under the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), and Family Procedure Rules (FPR) for claimants, defendants and on joint instructions,
- Prepare other written advice/opinions/valuations, letter reports, etc for consideration by Clients, solicitors and Counsel where appropriate.
For this position you must be confident in your ability to work to very strict deadlines - with the flexibility to work longer hours when required, although to be rewarded for this you will be able to work flexible hours dependant on your workload.
My client is offering an extremely competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package, a fantastic working environment and some great office perks!
For more information on this position please contact Kathryn Ali at Cameron James Professional Recruitment on 0113 242 9411 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474511