Finance Manager - Cash & Capital
Finance Manager required for an industry leading client based in South Birmingham.
This is a permanent position is in place to deliver successful maintenance of fixed assets, leased assets, mineral and cash processes, on time, on budget and with staff trained to the correct level.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
Fixed Assets & Minerals:
- Accounting process responsibility and ownership of the ledger books and reconciliations for assets, liabilities, costs and revenues associated with fixed assets, leased assets and minerals
- Accounting process responsibility and ownership of the ledger books and reconciliations for assets, liabilities, costs and revenues associated with cashiers
Record to Report Leadership:
- Manage and develop a team to deliver period close, transactions and reconciliations to deadline and related KPIs
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting standards and SarbanesOxley (SOx)
- Instigate a culture of continuous process improvement (CPI) to drive through change
- Act as a business partner with the operational finance teams as well as liaison with internal and external auditors
The ideal person will have:
- Working knowledge of internal controls (SOx), internal audit and external audit
- Can demonstrate and appreciate rigour in reference to journals and balance sheet controls
- Internal and External Stakeholder management
- Effective time management of self, direct reports and indirect reports
- SAP is desirable
- BlackLine is desirable
This position will pay an annual salary of between £45,000 and £50,000. If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474489