Maintenance Engineer - Day shift
Our client, a large manufacturing facility based in Rutland, currently have an exciting opportunities for a Maintenance Engineer to work on a day shift.
Purpose of Role
Working with the existing maintenance team you will provide breakdown cover and maintain plant machinery, automation equipment, and any ancillary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide breakdown cover on all machines, automation equipment, and any ancillary equipment.
- To maintain machines, automation equipment and any ancillary equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on all equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- This will be working a 37.5 hour week, between the hours of 0600-1800 to suit.
- Ideally electrical biased maintenance engineer
- Self-motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474797