We are looking for a Care Manager/Coordinator/Supervisor in Ulverston, Cumbria to join our Permanent Recruitment team as a Candidate Telephone Interviewer. This role will suit someone with excellent care knowledge and background to ensure our clients only the very best care staff, from Care Assistants to Care Manager level.
Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd specialise in providing Permanent Recruitment solutions for the Health & Social Care sectors. We offer a very bespoke service to our clients one that is based on long term relationships and trust. We pride ourselves on our unique approach to recruitment, focusing on quality not quantity.
As Care Manager/Coordinator/Supervisor your duties will involve:
- Taking Telephone Enquiries and building relationships with our clients
- Conducting detailed telephone interviews for Care Managers/Coordinators/Supervisors
- Fulfilling Compliance Checks for all your candidates
- Monitor your candidate’s applications from initial telephone interview, face to face interview and placement.
- Resourcing candidates through our extensive database, CV Job Boards and Social Media
- An understanding of the Social Care Sector and the different sectors and roles within
- Ideally have experience of Domiciliary Care/Elderly Residential/Learning Disabilities
- Excellent telephone manner, professional, clearly spoken and a good communicator
- A bright and bubbly personality to join our already vibrant team
- Experience with Word and Microsoft outlook is essential
This is a really rewarding industry to work in and finding someone their ideal job is such a great feeling. Ensuring that only the right people are employed in a sector as sensitive as care is paramount to everything we do. If this position sounds just for you then please click on 'Apply’.