Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
Windows Infrastructure Engineer - East Midlands - Up to £400 per day
My client in the East Midlands are looking for an Infrastructure Engineers to join their team on a contract basis. They are about to undergo a major transformation of their Windows Server, Active Directory and E-Mail infrastructure and as such need some extra expertise in the team! We're looking for Engineers with experience in manaing, supporting and deploying Windows Server 2016, VMware and SCCM.
What you need to have...
At least 8-10 years experience across:
- Windows Server to 2016
- Active Directory to 2016
- O365, Exchange Server/Online , SCCM
- Hyper-V or VMWare (Esxi, vSphere, vCenter)
- Data Center technologies including SAN, HP Blades, Veeam
What will you be doing...
- Working with internal teams and 3rd party to facilitate project delivery across Windows Server upgrades, Active Directory & Exchange migrations.
- Providing high level support across the whole infrastructure estate
- Hands-on technical support and project work in an enterprise 2,000+ user production environment
So, if you're looking for an exciting new contract engagement, working with a team in enterprise production environment then give me a call, apply or contact Oli Ridley via LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474014