About the Role:
Venatu Finance are looking for a Company Accountant to support the Financial Controller by compiling monthly accounts for each company in our clients Group, enabling our client to produce accurate and timely reporting.
The role is covering maternity leave until February 2019.
You'll be preparing budgets, maintaining reports, preparing financial documents, performing bookkeeping and completing other key accounting duties.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Pension Administration
- Employee benefit scheme administration
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Register/ Depreciation
- Intercompany Payments
- Loan Accounts/ Interest
- VAT Returns
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Assisting with budgets
- Reviewing reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Monthly management accounting production for input into Financial Controller
More about you:
- Enthusiastic 'can do' attitude;
- Methodical approach and attention to detail;
- Tactful and diplomatic;
- Ability to define and follow strict process;
- Excellent personal organisation; time management and the ability to prioritise;
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to be flexible with working hours and work later during busy times;
- Confident telephone manner
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Part AAT/ ACCA qualified, or recently fully qualified
- Good working knowledge of Excel (SUMIF, VLOOKUPS)
- Solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping and accounting software
- You must have at least 2 years relevant experience within a similar position
- GCSE English (level C or above)
- GCSE Mathematics (level B or above)
Hours and environment:
- Our client operates a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the individual meets or exceeds their objectives, but they aren't prescriptive about times or days worked if the results are being achieved. The 'usual' working hours are 9-5:30pm but these vary from individual to individual.
Interim until February 2019. Full Time
Like the role? Then APPLY NOW! Start Date ASAP!
Venatu Finance is a successful specialist recruiter of Accountants & Financial Professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473200