£27,000 - £30,000 + Overtime Opportunities + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension
Service Engineer required for a distribution partner of a market leading cranes manufacturer that are offering fantastic training and earning potential.
Candidates can be from ANY plant - cranes, agricultural, mining, construction plant, materials handling / forklifts, ex-forces or similar are all welcome to apply. If you have an ex-forces background you are encouraged to apply. The key skills requirement are hydraulics mechanical and basic electrical coupled with service experience. The company are offering training for candidates who have not got strong electrical skills.
You will work on a wide range of own brand manufactured cranes at a number of customer locations within the South East of England and London region. This will include planned maintenance and reactive breakdown coverage. You will initially be workshop based for 6 months where you will receive full and comprehensive training on all kit that you will work on.
The company have plans for expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to progress their technical skills. Due to growth the company will be relocating to a new site within the next couple of months.
* Carry out planned field service, maintenance and repair activities on materials handling machinery (cranes)
* Reactive breakdown.
* To provide emergency call out cover (1 in 4)
* To positively represent the company with clients
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment
* Will have good mechanical, hydraulics skills and basic electrical skills
* Full Driving License
* Willingness to take on comprehensive training programme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475746