Venatu Finance is working exclusively on an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join the Finance team of successful and expanding business.
The role of the Financial Controller is to deliver excellent financial reporting, control and statutory accounting through coaching and managing the finance team.
You'll achieve a 'world class' finance function through effective application and management of people, process, systems and software.
- Running of the day to day accounting function
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable
- Process improvement
- Group cashflow and financial forecasting
- Bank payment approvals
- Year End financial accounts
- Quarterly budgeting
- KPI reporting/ dashboard
- Managing the annual audit
- Supplier credit negotiations
- Bank account administration
- Tax submissions and reclaims
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Report to the FD with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the FD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Enthusiastic 'can do' attitude;
- Methodical approach and attention to detail;
- Tactful and diplomatic;
- Focused and not easily distracted;
- Ability to follow strict process;
- Excellent personal organisation; time management and the ability to prioritise;
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to be flexible with working hours and work later during busy times;
- Experience of Accounting for a Group - highly desirable
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- CIMA/ ACCA qualified essential;
- Good working knowledge of Excel (SUMIF, VLOOKUPS)
- You must have at least 3 years relevant experience within a similar finance position.
Hours and environment:
- Our client operates a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the individual meets or exceeds their objectives, but they aren't prescriptive about times or days worked if the results are being achieved. The 'usual' working hours are 9-5:30pm but these vary from individual to individual.
Our Client has an ambitious development and acquisition strategy which will see the opportunities for the individual to continue to grow into the future.
£50,000 - £55,000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Like the role? Then APPLY NOW! Start Date ASAP!
Venatu Finance is a successful specialist recruiter of Accountants & Senior Financial Professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474293