Embedded Software Engineer - Programmer - C - C++ - Senior
Software Engineer - Software Developer - Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Software Developer - Software Design - Embedded Software - Embedded C - C++ - Microcontrollers - Linux - RTOS - Senior - Brighton - East Sussex - £50,000 pa based close to the Brighton, East Sussex location.
My clients are a Leading Global Provider in Safety and Security and have been operating for over 25 years. They are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer - Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Software Developer to develop exciting and innovative Public Address and Voice Alarm Products.
- Software Engineer will design and implement software for digital audio systems
- Design and implement software for audio networking solutions and system peripherals
- Tasked with developing software control system interfaces
- Design and implementation of embedded software written in C for such systems
- Design and implementation of software for complex embedded systems using multiple high performance microcontrollers
- Experience of working within a quality system e.g. ISO9001
- Software Developer - Software Engineer with full product lifecycle experience
- Embedded Software Engineer with C++ experience
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience of RTOS is preferred
So, if you are a passionate and hardworking Embedded Software Engineer - Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Software Engineer - Software Developer and have a proven track record with Embedded C and C++ I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £50,000 as well as Excellent Benefits, on-site training and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
We are currently recruiting for the Software Engineer - Software Developer - Embedded Software Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475703