Economics Teacher | Sutton | September Start | Permanent (Salary dependent on experience)
Economics Teacher job, Sutton, London
Economics Secondary Teacher Job, Sutton, South London
Start Date: September 2018
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Are you a newly qualified or experienced Economics Teacher looking to join an 'Outstanding' one of the top achieving grammar schools in the country?
Would you like to work in an environment where results are excellent but training and development of teachers is the focal point?
If so, this is the job for you.
Your new school
Located in the London Borough of Sutton this is a contemporary, well-equipped boys school that blends the best of tradition with cutting edge curriculum developments There is a negligible amount of behavioural issues as students are very keen to learn and excel. The school has a dynamic and highly experienced SLT with clear plans to advance beyond their recent success where they were awarded 'Outstanding' grade across all areas.
Your new role
The school is looking for an extremely driven and hardworking teacher who are able to teach Economics up to Key Stage 5. This is an excellent opportunity for CPD as the Economics department is growing with 2 full time teachers and an excellent HOD. There is a mixture of experience levels within the team and real togetherness thus meaning NQTs are well supported. For experienced teacher, they are also able to offer TLRs and the opportunity to coordinate Year Groups, Key Stages and develop their management careers.
What you need to succeed:
* PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent) and experience teaching secondary students
* Experience teaching Economics to students up to Key Stage 5
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
* Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
* Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the Science department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Nevertheless, if unfortunately this job isn't quite for you but you are looking for a job in teaching, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473572