Robert Half are pleased to be working alongside a successful and growing business in central Warrington. They are looking for an experienced and hard working senior payroll candidate who works well towards targets and deadlines to help them through a busy period. This role is perfect for someone with some payroll experience who is looking to progress further. Alternatively someone with vast experience who could come in and hit the ground running.
The main duties of the role will include but not be limited too:
- Assist with the processing and delivery of client payrolls to agreed timetable ensuring a high degree of accuracy, ranging from small to large and with different technicalities.
- Manual calculations
- Enter variable overtime and commission and expense payments
- Inputting, importing, exporting and reconciling data
- Assist with payments to third parties, e.g. HMRC, pension companies, other statutory bodies.
- Payroll reconciliations
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business
- Good systems and excel skills
- Excellent understanding of payroll legislation
- Good relevant payroll experience, either running or managing large payrolls end to end
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly understand payroll system functions and processes
- Strong systems knowledge
Salary & Benefits
- This is a temporary position for at least 3 months paying between £11-£14p/h
- Central Location
- Onsite Parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473724