UPS Service Engineer - Manufacturer
UPS Field Service Engineer
Homebased, M4 Corridor and Home Counties
£33,000 with a £40,000 to £45,000 OTE inc overtime + Car
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to join worldwide leading manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supplies specially designed for Datacentre and Telecoms applications. (UPS experience preffered - manufacturer training will be provided)
This position would suit an Electrical Engineer / Electronic Engineer with knowledge of Static Frequency, Inverters, Drives, PLC's, 3 Phase or Power Electronics. You will be responsible for service & maintenance and repairs. Ex-military personal are certainly of interest.
The role would be covering a given area in the South and the position will be completely homebased.
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- HNC or above in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Good Understanding of Power Electronics - essential
- Good Understanding of Electrical Installation
- Experience of High Voltage Batteries or similar
- Full driving license
- Flexible with working hours, 24/7 callout rota of 1 in 5 weeks + expected to work overnight 3-4 times per month and 1-2 weekend per month
- Competitive Salary with a £40,000 to £45,000 OTE
- Door to door pay
- Company Car - fully expensed VW Passat or similar
- End of year Company Bonus
- 25 Day Holiday
- Health Care and Contributory Pension
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81474607