Software Developer VBNet
Software Developer VB.Net
Up to £45,000 per annum
Working within central Reading, this company genuinely values good working ethics as well as being business focused.
The role itself is predominantly VB.Net, although it has the potential to move to C# or java.
You will be involved in the whole development life cycle and "own" the product, therefore you will have a free run in using the necessary technologies required to implement a system.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Development of solutions for internal and external use.
- Maintenance and updates to all company web sites and web based systems.
- Maintenance, and updates to all software developed by the company.
- Maintenance and management of all internal SQL database systems.
- Supporting the internally developed IT systems (.Net VB) and providing first line support for ERP, SMS and CRM systems.
- Attend training courses to maintain and enhance knowledge required for carrying out Software Developer duties.
- Backup to IT and Infrastructure as and when required to cover holidays and sickness.
JQuery & SQL & MS SQL Server
- 25 days holiday per year (+ 8 days bank holidays)
- Pension (5% OTE)
- Life Assurance (4 x OTE)
- Private health insurance
- Medical Expense Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Free onsite parking
If this VB Software Development role is of interest then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81472568