Our client, a market leading online retailer are looking for Underwriting Advisors to join their existing team based in their Aintree office. As an Underwriting Advisor, you will play an active part in the negotiating and processing of credit card applications and credit limit increases. You will also negotiate with customers to agree changes, amendments and corrections to account and personal information using a truly customer-centric approach.
About the Role;
- Handling inbound calls, emails and letters regarding customer accounts
- Negotiating credit limit increases and liaising with credit reference agencies to update and amend details
- Updating customer details in accordance with the FCA regulations
- Liaising with third parties to gather further information and resolve complex queries to assist in the decision-making process
- Discuss additional payment options with customers
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment is preferred though not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment is preferred though not essential
- Strong IT skills
- Discounts on well-known recognised brands
- On target bonus of 8%
- Amazing pension package of up to 6%!
- Company discounts + Childcare vouchers
- Continuous improvement tool training
- Free on-site car park
- Health & wellbeing programme + cycle to work scheme and MORE!
- Full time 35 hours per week
- Monday- Saturday shifts between 8am-8pm
- Sunday shift between 9am-8pm
If you’re looking for an opportunity with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473894