Quality Assurance Executive
Travelfusion is the world's largest travel distribution system for 220+ Low Cost Airlines. We have offices in both London and Shanghai and have an unparalleled customer base- comprising of the largest OTAs, TMCs and SBTs around the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Executive to join our London-based global operations team, offering a competitive salary and benefits.This important role will be part of the operations team, and you'll be responsible for the successful deployments of bug fixes. In addition, you’ll own the entire release processes and regular deployment cycles, recording code merges, database changes and SVN branching. You will be exposed to a wealth of opportunities and experiences, including liaising with world’s largest online travel agencies on release notification.You'll be defining, applying and improving the existing test suites; tailoring regression tests to the system’s functional spec and executing load tests to identify degradation/improvement. You'll be coordinating all test and release jobs with our London and offshore offices.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 1 year’s experience plus working as a QA Executive in a commercial web real time environment.
- Test automation tools (Canoo WebTest or Selenium or similar)
- Testing XML API web services as well as large scale websites
- Independent, organized and methodical
- Solid reporting manner
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in a technical environment
- Innate sense of responsibility, owning the jobs you are assigned to do
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of load testing tools Knowledge of tests logging tools
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience HTML5 Web app testing
For immediate consideration, please click the apply button below and supply a short cover letter describing why you believe you will be an ideal candidate for the role taking into account the above requirements
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES PLEASE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473858