An extremely reputable 5* House Builder seeks to appoint an Engineer to work on various new developments around the Yorkshire region. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £40k + attractive benefits package, the company pride themselves on building an excellent quality product.
- Interpret geo-technical reports
- Be able to identify solutions for initial road and sewer layout
- Identify existing services i.e. gas/electricity etc. scope needs and plan services to new development.
- Undertake site visits during development process.
- Adoption of roads, sewers and open spaces.
- Manage consultants in road and sewer design where applicable.
- Plot floor levels
- Coordinate and manage external consultants to resolve any further engineering issues
- Manage consultants in the provision of the designs.
- Manage consultants in the preparation of foundations.
- Monitor and resolve any CML issues
- Ensure all engineering drawings for start on site including foundations and any remediation proposals.
- Secure technical approval for roads and sewers.
- Provide all services drawings i.e. existing and proposed.
- Prepare layout for proposed street lighting and identify new postal addresses.
- Ensure deed plans and setting out drawings for each plot are available.
- Input into EMS/CDM/Health and Safety/Environmental issues/checklists.
- Procure tender documents for specialist foundations e.g. piling.
- Securing all technical clearances for section 38 and 104 agreements.
- Complete road and sewer and public open space adoption.
- Attend pre start, specification and any other relevant meeting as required.
- Undertake regular site visits.
- Any other duties as required by the Technical Director.
The company pay are offering competitive pay, with a basic salary of up to £40k and a benefits package which consists of car allowance, 25 days holiday (+ statutory holidays) and pension.
Qualifications & Experience
- A previous NHBC Award Winner would be of particular interest to our client
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Adam at Bromak on 0114 213 0903
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473815