Legal Administrator / PA - Finance /Banking (EMEA)
Business area Overview: Global Subsidiary Governance & Optimization
The Global Subsidiary Governance & Optimization Team is a department within the Office of the Corporate Secretary, which in turn is part of the Legal Department. The Team is responsible for governance strategy, legal entity simplification and eliminations, management and enhancement of the centralized Corporate Secretary database (Blueprint), corporate records, governance projects and enhancements of workflows and processes.
Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions for the global team. Gathers compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information. May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment. Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Optimization and Eliminations Teams
- Diary management: meeting organization
- Travel arrangements
- Expense claims
- Invoice processing
- Prepare powerpoint presentations
- Gather, compile and report information relevant to/for the department;
- Maintain relevant organisation charts / SharePoint / websites / distribution lists
- Prepare meeting agendas and coordinating meeting participants
- Assist or lead ad hoc projects
- Take minutes / update status on project schedules
EMEA Legal Entity eliminations
- Responsible for managing the Eliminations distribution lists and setting up meetings
- Responsible for EMEA checklist creation and granting appropriate access to working group members to the Eliminations SharePoint site
- Responsible for creation of organization charts relating to elimination folder setup
- Assist with EMEA updates to the Eliminations Data Library ('DL') in Blueprint (information obtained from meetings, calls, emails)
- Assist with EMEA checklist updates and version controls
- Attend monthly LOB legal entity elimination meetings to become familiar with legal entity elimination process
- Assist with EMEA Legal KM reviews
- Responsible for routine eliminations reporting
- Provide ad hoc support to global Eliminations team
- Learn how to use the Blueprint database
- Prepare reports from the Blueprint database
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong communication, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Able to confidently interface with senior stakeholders (internal/external).
- Very keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, adaptable 'can do' attitude.
- Controlled and mature attitude.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate in a timely manner.
Nice to have
- Strong MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Knowledge of Blueprint would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities. This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81473830