SF Group are currently recruiting for a Lettings Manager based in Leicester.
As the Lettings Manager you will build on the lettings side of the business to increase market share and make the company more profitable. Working on behalf of the Directors you endeavour to monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation. You will also support, train and advise the lettings team to meet and exceed all targets as required.
- Attend to valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team including property managers and administrators/co-ordinators
- Liaise with Directors on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants on a daily basis including walk ins, telephone and email queries
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding marketing, advertising and touting to optimise both lettings and sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £25,000 with commission.