Apprentice Front End Developer
Have you got a passion for web design and can see you having a career in software development? Baltic Training Services and Artery Digital are delighted to be recruiting for Apprentice Front End Developer to join their team based in Sheffield.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Established in 2004 Artery Digital are a company who create engaging user friendly web sites, bespoke software, mobile applications and internal business tools designed to work on any platform. Their strategy is to focus on their clients target audience. Clients that work alongside Artery is the health care and pharmaceutical sector.
Tasks to be trained in
- Taking a design and building templates to match the layout
- Building HTML emails and animated banners
- Provide support for our growing team of developers and work closely to help deliver projects to a high standard and on time.
Training to be provided
Level 3 Software Developer
- Software Development Environment, Roles and Structure
- Software Development Processes
- Software Development Requirements
- Software Data, Interfaces & Security
- Developing Code Using Good Practices & Logic
- External Assessment, Synoptic Project and Overview
- Layout and presentation skills in HTML, CSS and related technologies
- Working closely with designers to help prototype applications
- Knowledge of working with back end technologies such as ASP.NET/PHP
- Knowledge of working with databases such as SQL Server and MySQL
We're always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don't feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £157.50 per week
- 9 am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
This role is located in Sheffield. It is easily accessible via, all major public transport routes with only a 2 minutes' walk away from the bus and train station. As well as a 10 minutes' walk from the tram stop. There is a limited car park for those who drive.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475623