Senior Software Engineer(Net/Java)
Wellington Professional Recruitment now has this Senior Software Engineer role available with our client who specialise in design and development of software for the healthcare sector. If you are already in a similar Senior Software Engineer position or see that as the next step in their career then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Their software is extensively used by medical professionals and offers a centralised platform for them to manage applicable treatments and also receive payments for these treatments from various insurance sources.
If you are a passionate Senior Software Engineer, have outstanding experience of the design, implementation, and development of software components and highly energetic, this would be a great opportunity for you to join our client's well-known company and allow you to grow your technical skills at a strategic level with European Development Team.
- Based in Belfast, as a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key member of a small cross functional team working on new features in order to enhance the platform. You will be leveraging leading edge methodologies and tools including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, Kanban, NoSQL Data stores.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop new services and features on the enterprise platform
- Identify user stories, test deliverables and estimation of delivery.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure to deliver high-quality products
- Engage in a collaborative manner with project stakeholders to ensure that new platform features meet user expectations and within projected timescales
- Work effectively with colleagues in a team based environment
- Develop components using OO design and implementation methodologies including the application of design patterns
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of programming in object oriented languages in commercial sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT concepts, applications and technologies
- Self-starter who can operate under limited supervision and willing to take ownership of support issues
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communicational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and millstones.
Depending on experience and interview performance this role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 90820947
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475270