Senior DevOps Engineer
- Do you have experience of software design and development?
- Do you know AWS inside and out?
- Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Stockport.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Senior DevOps Engineer?
As our ideal Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent industrial experience. Proven experience of working with an IT/Cloud infrastructure development and support framework is also a requirement. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in architecting, estimating costs and solutions built on cloud based infrastructure
- Experience of the deployment of aforementioned tools and methods
- Experience developing systems compliant to IT compliance and security standards following ISO27001
- Ideally you will have Solution Architect certification in either AWS or Azure or be working towards this
- It would be an advantage to be fluent in a Second Language (French, Japanese, or German)
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our Senior DevOps Engineer, you are required to work as a member of the DevOps designing and delivering highly available software systems running on cloud infrastructure for Bosch Automotive Service solutions customers. Daily tasks will include:
- Specification and Development of the software and cloud server infrastructure for the Bosch Automotive online platforms as part of an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Maintenance of systems and services that support multiple software development teams
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the security and privacy features of the system and the policies that support that
- Design, deployment and maintenance of continuous integration systems
- Responsible for operational integrity and reliability of the deployed systems through leadership of operational support team providing a 24/7 service
- Provide capacity planning, monitoring and maintenance scheduling
- Internal leadership and knowledge sharing through establishment of proven best practice
- Ongoing maintenance including patching and upgrading of developer services
- Design and implementation of new services as required by the development teams
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Senior DevOps Engineer, we want to hear from you.
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible work time options
- Pension contributions
- Childcare offers
- Medical services
- Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
- On-site parking & access to local public transport
- Cycle park and showers
- Catering facilities
- Modern offices that offer room for creativity.
Make It Happen. Apply Now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475209