Who are we working with?
Abacus Professional Recruitment are currently working alongside a highly successful Global FMC. Due to significant growth in recent years and expected continued growth the company are seeking to employ a Credit Controller to join their thriving business.
£18000-£20000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bank/remittance data received and input.
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
- Negotiating and monitoring payments
- Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
- Ensure all customers queries are logged
- Respond to and resolve internal/external customer enquiries.
- Attending weekly meeting with company partners
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Credit card payment information received and input.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application.
- Any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management.
Qualifications & Training
GCSE A*-C (must include Maths and English)
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions is essential.
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable/Credit department, including proven experience with payment resolution and cash application.
- Excellent Excel experience
- Working knowledge of Computerised Finance Systems, JDE
- Knowledge of Credit Control systems
2 years Credit and Commercial Experience
44 (0)28 90995218
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81475024